Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Resah......

The sharing of LAGU TENTANG CINTA started when Daffy was asking me if I would know the title of one Indonesian song. So he started singing some of the lyrics to me and I knew it was by Hetty Koes Endang and an Indonesian footballer, Adjat Sumardjat. We sang it together again and again, just trying to recall. I told Daffy, the song had been my favorite and it was during my love 'affair' with dearest years back. We sang and sang but still could not figure out the title. It was after we left the tennis court, I suddenly managed to recall the title and shouted to Daffy:

"It is RESAH Daff"

"Are you sure?" wondered Daffy

Confidently I said "Very"

Daffy took out his pen and started jotting it down on a small piece of paper. He was so happy and so excited. I told him, I have the MP3 and would forward it to him if he could not find one in the net. Apparently, he could not, and only managed the karaoke version. So, I forwarded him the MP3 version I have got and that was how it got on air in KFM......

Daffy, you would not be RESAH now......

No comments: