Saturday, August 16, 2008

Perspective

I was contacted by one of our health centre personnel yesterday. I was asked if I would want to visit a patient who is currently admitted in the hospital. I have got no details of the patient yet and whether she would be ready to see me. I just hope she would.

Whatever it is, I find that it is comforting and would help recovery if one's talk it out and share with others. The more you keep it to yourself, the more stressful you would be. This is what I have learnt and it really made the change in me - the mindset, the attitude and the perspective of life. This way, it boosts up one's confidence and become stronger. To me, these are the secrets to strive in life. It made me feel sad if one's is not willing to share. Sad that one's has to go through by one's self, knowing the fact that they are not alone.

I hope to hear the good news today that the patient is willing and ready to see me.

I wish her all the best of health, a speedy and full recovery.


What a difference a day makes
Perspective is everything
Today; sunny and bearable, even with possibility
Yesterday; dull, smoothering and never-ending
Wait things out, ride the storm, push on through
It is true what they say
The day will go out and come back
Looking just slightly different
.......mindyourmind

No comments: