Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Aku Cinta Kepada Mu.....

I was on my way home from work yesterday. As usual I like to tune in to KFM and especially when DJ Daffy is on air. Daffy is also our usual tennis sparring mate.

Daffy then said:

"Ka Eita, if you are listening right now, I have a special message for you"

I was kind of "huh, special message for me?"

I waited anxiously for the 'special message'.

"Here it is. Actually, I received a text message from your hubby, who is in the UK right now...... and he said 'I miss you so much and that I love you', requested for a song entitled 'LAGU TENTANG CINTA by Bebi Romeo and Rita Effendi".

As soon as the music played, suddenly without realizing, my tears flowed down my cheeks. The song, the words, the voices, all in, really touched my heart. No doubt this song has been our favorite since we first got it years back and used to listen to it with dearest hubby, while driving.

All this while, I have been keeping this special song to ourselves. Only like 2 days ago, I was ready to share it and happened to be Daffy. LAGU TENTANG CINTA was first time ever to be played on air by Daffy.




(To listen to this beautiful song, please check My Favorites)

Lagu Tentang Cinta

Dengar, dengar lah cinta ku
Dengan hatimu yang dulu
Lelap, lelap kan tidur mu
Sampai kau datang pada ku

Aku akan bernyanyi
Sebuah lagu tentang cinta
Yang berakhir bahagia
Seperti pertama
Aku cinta kepada mu

Dengar, ku dengar cinta ku
Dengan hati ku yang dulu
Lelap, ku lelap kan tidur ku
Sampai kau datang pada ku

Aku akan bernyanyi
Sebuah lagu tentang cinta
Yang berakhir bahagia
Seperti pertama
Aku cinta kepadamu

Aku akan bernyanyi
Sebuah lagu tentang cinta
Yang berakhir bahagia
Seperti pertama
Aku cinta kepadamu

Aku cinta kepadamu

No comments: