Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pilihan 95.9 / 96.9 Going Pink

Yesterday, I was invited to Allen Shim's show in Pilihan 95.9/96.9. It was a good session which lasted for an hour and I could not deny, Allen is a good DJ. I was accompanied by beloved one, who sat with me in the studio, throughout. Thanks for your untired, continuous support love....



Special reserved parking.....
The show was supposed to start around 1430hrs but we arrived early than expected. So we took the opportunity to know each other and our next community project.
Listening earlier to Allen on air, I was flattered when Allen said 'She is a good speaker'. Am I?

There had been good responses from the listeners. Questions poured in via the short messaging service and there were even listerners who would like to contact me for some info/advice.
Once again, thank you to Allen for letting me in and thank you also goes to Aeril for bringing me in.

Watch this space, as next to go PINK would be the Women's Company.

No comments: